Every woman was once a little girl, and every little girl will grow to be a woman, and if her daddy or any father figure in her life, tells her these things, just maybe her road will be smoother.
- You are a queen, you are a gift that God Himself so graciously gave to your mother and I and you are irreplaceable.
- You are a strong woman, yes I know that you will face some hurdles across this road called life but God is on your side and I know that I will raise you to hold your head high and overcome.
- You don’t require validation from other people to remember the queen that you are, you are precious in God’s eyes and He validates you, and that should always be enough for you. You are the daughter of the most high, a lioness who should not concern herself with the opinions of sheep.
- I am proud of you today, and I will be all the days of my life. I will celebrate all your achievements and milestones, and I will pick you up when you fall. I will correct you in love and the fear of God and with the rod when needed. I will cheer you on with all my might because I believe in you more than you will ever know.
- Purity is not overrated my love, keep yourself like the gift that you are. Wait to be unraveled by the one that God will send your way, my child do not cast your pearls to the swine, wait for the one who will love you the way God will teach him to.
- Be quick to forgive, anger and bitterness is heavy and exhausting. Unhappiness will etch lines deep into your face even before age catches up with you. Smile my love for your smile makes the world a much brighter place.
- Choose your friends wisely, because they play a large role in the woman you will become. Your mother and I can talk all we want but you won’t be our little girl forever and one day you will leave home and be by yourself, and when that time comes it is my earnest desire that you surround yourself with friends that will add meaning and color to your life.
- You can do anything! Whatever dream or ambition you conceive in your heart you can achieve because you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Your dreams are valid.
- I will always be here for you as long as I live, to listen to you, to guide you and offer you counsel that will set you on the right track because you see my love, you are my full time job. Doesn’t matter how old you are or how many babies you have you will always be my little girl…
The power in spoken words is undeniable, to all the fathers and fathers to be who might be reading this, speak these words and many more into your baby girl’s life and watch her blossom. And to all the future mothers out there, myself included, may we marry men who will speak life into our daughters that they may know their worth and their value…
“Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad”