I am pretty sure everyone has these random thoughts sometimes. Questions that just pop into your head for no reason and sometimes there just aren’t any immediate answers to them. I am leaving my old apartment tomorrow and it’s quite emotional because I will miss the place but that’s by the way. The thing is I can’t find my keys. I’ve looked and looked and it seems like they have just disappeared into thin air. I have spent the last couple of days thinking hard about this key because I am not about to pay for it, but I just can’t figure it out. So much for my photographic memory, *insert rolling eyes smiley*
As I sit on the empty floor of my soon to be old room, I can’t help but wonder:
- Is there an alternate universe where things just disappear to? I have a lot of things that I simply cannot account for; my purple headphones,like four of my black t-shirts, half of my combs, to mention a few.
- Why does my body itch like crazy when winter is just beginning?
- At what age will I find my first wrinkle and grey hair?
- Where on earth are MY KEYS???
- Why am I terrified of elevators?
- How many songs do I have in my brain?
- Who is this Caro our 9ja artists keep singing about?
- Why did Jack have to die before the rescue boats came?
- How many texts have I sent in my life time?
- Where is Mr. Right?
- Repeat number 4.
- Am I the only one that thinks these random thoughts?
There are many more running through my mind but if I write them all down, y’all will call me crazy.
3 more things: I have a BIG testimony; I shall share it this week so watch this space!
4,000 hits!!! I know it doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it really is. I am super thankful for you guys that come here to see what I have been up to, I am grateful for the friends I have made from this blog and for all the lessons learnt. To think that people in China and Ukraine and Cyprus get to read my blog is quite humbling, if you could see the cheesy smile on my face when I check my blog stats…Thanks guys, you rock!
These past two years I have been free styling and writing what I like on this blog, but what do you guys like? What kind of posts do you want to see here? Please leave a comment below and let us talk about it.
Do something good for someone this week, just because…