I do not always keep with up the trends but I thought I would give this a shot. I was nominated on Facebook to write 22 things about myself, but this where the magic happens *wink* hence my writing it here. 22 things about me? here goes:
1. I love Jesus, I am learning everyday how to walk with Him, and how to make Him the priority that He is in my life, and He’s helping me.
2. I am a
good excellent cook, even if I do say so myself, Dear Future Husband, I have got you covered.
3. I am an avid reader, I fell in love with books when I was 9 and I have stayed in love ever since. My mates bought clothes, shoes, bags, I bought books! I currently own three huge boxes of books, of which sixty eight of them are written by Danielle Steele.
4. I stutter,and it makes me talk so fast sometimes, even I don’t understand myself. Regardless, those that love me, hear me.
5. This girl right here is a daydreamer! The things I dream about *Sigh*
6. I am a fairly good singer, I sing with my Church choir, and I have been known to channel my inner Beyonce and belt out the high notes in the shower and in the kitchen, Lol
7. I cannot sew to save my life, It can take me three days to fit the thread in the needle, even when my nails are at their shortest, My Home Economics teacher told me that my stitches looked like they were done by a raging drunk!
8. My fear of rats is epic, I absolutely cannot stand them. You do not want to be around me when a rat runs by, I might trample you.
9. I CANNOT walk into a party by myself, dates back to when I was sixteen years old, do not ask me why.
10. I am obsessed with collecting perfume bottles…I have over a hundred very beautiful bottles and counting. My mother keeps threatening to throw them out, but so far I have managed to stall her.*wish me luck*
11. I wear medicated glasses, they say I have astigmatism, I do not believe them though.
12. Perfectly drawn Eyebrows are my thing. Everyone that knows me knows that.
13. The first time I got a laptop many many years ago, I wouldn’t let anyone copy my music or my movies, I was afraid they would finish it and I would have nothing to listen to or watch.
14. Wristwatches, rings and earrings are also my some of my vices, can’t get enough of them.
15. I love my only sister and three brothers fiercely, touch them,touch me.
16. My sister once slapped me while she was asleep, what a way to wake me up!
17. I wrote a book when I was 9 years old, titled: The Girl Who Refused To Go On Errands, reading it now I have realised I was writing about myself.
18. MUSIC!!! I love Music, love seems like a lame word to describe how good music makes me feel, leaving home without my ipod and my earpiece is a no no.
19. I am restless! as a matter of fact that was my nickname in secondary school. I cannot stand still, I must move a part of my body. I also do not have the patience to untie knots or untangle cords, I am not capable of sipping my drinks, I just gulp them, and I also chew my candy.
20. I am an ardent football lover and a faithful fan of the Chelsea club. I know all about transfer windows, who’s on loan, who failed their medicals,etc…
21. I love to sleep, who doesn’t?
22. Watching TV series make me happy, currently glued to the following: Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, Two broke girls, Orange is the new black, New girl, Being Mary Jane, Mistresses, Devious maids and Witches of east end.
23- Extra: I love my readers , and I am thankful for all the love and encouragement.
So this is it! Hope you didn’t fall asleep reading it?