So some days are for deep, reflective posts, but days like today are for fun, totally random discussions; like what exactly is in your handbag? I never really paid much attention to the contents of my handbag, I just “grab n go” but today, I actually looked inside my bag and here’s a list of what I found:
1. Two chapsticks ( that I never use, and didn’t even know I had)
2. One Eos lip balm ( ok, I actually use that one because it’s kinda sweet)
3. Two safety pins! To think that I had been searching all over for a pin all day!
4. Six pens. What am I writing? Really???
5. A pack of gum. That’s a staple, I always have gum.
6. Three rubber bands and one black hairband.
7. The lip gloss I stole from my sister that I have NEVER used!
8. My cute note pad because well, inspiration.
9. My wallet ( In which you’ll find passport photos of my nuclear family, letters from more than 10 years ago, complimentary cards from people I no longer recollect meeting, coins, dental floss, atm cards, etc because yes, there’s more.
10. My spare earphones
11. A Daniel Steel novel that I have been trying and failing to read.
12. Numerous receipts from grocery shopping and miscellaneous buying.
I didn’t realize I had all that stuff in my handbag, I might get rid of some of them or not, who knows? What’s in your handbag? Tell me, I would love to know!
Oh! Nothing to see here. Just me, in my cool PJs dancing the Friday night away😊
Ps: if you have any topic you’d like for me to write about please, please leave a comment below!